Monday, July 12, 2010

Mobile Chowdown Summer 2010


Mobile Chowdown (@mobilechowdown) brought back a Portland favorite, Koi Fusion PDX (@koifusionpdx). These Korean fusion tacos, bulgogi, short ribs and pork, were sweet, spicy, crunchy, citrusy. They had food truck fans standing long lines in the shadow of EMP at Seattle Center on July 10.



Street Treats WA Homemade Desserts
Street Treats is a new food truck that just started rolling in June 2010. They bake daily homemade brownies and cookies as well as offer local treat favorites High Five Pies and Bluebird Ice Cream (@bluebirdseattle). The made to order ice cream sandwiches were a cool treat on a hot summer day. I loved the perfect combination of a fresh baked peanut butter cookie sandwiching dark chocolate ice cream.

1 comment:

Puanani Tagoai said...

OMG..I'm so glad I found your blog!! I was just talking to my husband about lunch trucks in Seattle, and we could always use some good plate lunch finds too!